Project PROSTO "Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine" has relaunched the Expert Support Service of ASC to consult local self-governments on the provision of public services under martial law.
Currently, the Service involves all project experts and is reinforced by experts of the "Law in a Wartime" Initiative.
The support focuses on the work with internally displaced persons (IDPs): registration, financial aid, and other related services.
Overall, experts provide consultations on the following issues:
- how to transform an ASC into a humanitarian hub;
- how to involve ASC staff in humanitarian support;
- registration of IDPs in hromadas;
- services that ASC can provide under martial law;
- cooperation with other agencies that provide administrative services (State Migration Service, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Pension Fund of Ukraine, etc.);
- other issues related to the provision of administrative services in hromadas.