Project PROSTO "Support to Services Accessibility in Ukraine" offers temporary relocation for ASC staff that cannot perform their duties at their principal place of work because of military actions. 37 women and men from 22 hromadas have already participated in this program as of April 27, 2022.
Currently, the Project offers temporary relocation to:
- Zolotopotytsia village council (Ternopil region);
- Tsuman village council (Volyn region);
- Berehomet village council (Chernivtsi region).
The Project does not provide accommodation in the hromada during the relocation.
ASC heads and staff from Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Kyiv oblasts, Kyiv, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson, Chernihiv regions are encouraged to apply.
Priority is given to applicants from the regions where military actions are currently taking place: Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson, Chernihiv regions.
Detailed information about temporary relocation conditions:
- Willingness to work as the ASC administrator, providing administrative services to IDPs and other people in need, perform other duties related to humanitarian support.
- The compensation for temporary relocation is 13,500 UAH/month and is paid by the Project every two weeks to the participant's account.
- During the relocation, no salary is paid at the principal place of work.
- Participants independently search for accommodation. The Project does not cover transport expenses.
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until all vacancies are filled. Therefore, participants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply for the relocation, please fill out the application form: https://bit.ly/3vzjali