Location: Kyiv, with possibilities to work remotely within Ukraine.
Duration: 12 months.
SKL International is looking for a Citizen Engagement and information sharing Specialist for supporting the implementation of the project SALAR support to administrative services development in Ukraine 2021-2023. The position shall be consultancies contracts for around 12 months.
Required skills and Experience:
- University Degree in political science, journalism, communications or equivalent (Master degree is a strong asset)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience performing tasks similar to the described job position
- Successful track record in conducting citizen engagement activities, including working with methodological materials
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with local government officials, civic leaders, media and international donors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as report writing and analytical skills
- Proven ability to use creative and effective communication tools
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Professional-level English, both written and oral is desirable
- Previous experience of working with the governmental sector, local self-governance is a strong asset.
Interested applicants should send their proposal, comprising the following documents, to SALAR International no later than August 15, 2022:
- A short explanation of the applicant’s suitability for the assignment (maximum one A4-page)
- Up-to-date CV indicating relevant experience and qualifications.
Mark your email with Citizen engagement specialist Ukraine 2022-2023 in the subject. No compensation is paid for proposals and interviews during the recruitment process.
For more information, please download the Terms of Reference.